Remove the Roadblocks 2 Relationships
Do you often find yourself in unhealthy relationships, whether it's with your spouse/significant other, co-workers, family or friends? Are the issues from a past relationship getting in the way and preventing you from enjoying new relationships?
Then it's time to Remove the Roadblocks 2 Relationships!
Register NOW for the Remove the Roadblocks 2 Relationships two-session webinar. This LIVE, interactive webinar will provide you with practical tools, exercises, group discussions and resources so that you can identify the patterns in your life that lead to unhealthy relationships and finally put the past where it belongs… in your past.
By actively participating, you will be joining an accountability coaching group allowing you to learn, share and receive support from others. The power of this group will be in the freedom you will feel to be totally transparent in a confidential, safe, loving and spiritual environment. To ensure the effectiveness of this group coaching webinar, the enrollment will be limited so please make sure you register ASAP to guarantee your participation in this life changing experience.
The Remove the Roadblocks to Relationships webinar will take place:
- 1st Session - Tuesday, October 4th from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CST
- 2nd Session - Tuesday, October 11th from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CST
The interactive webinars will address the following topics:
- Module 1 – Don’t Let The Pain Own You!
- Module 2 – How Not “Letting Go” Shows Up In Your Life
In addition to the webinars, you will receive the following books:
- Unconditional Forgiveness - Lessons on Building Better Relationships
- Unconditional Forgiveness - Lessons on Building Better Relationships Workbook
- Unpack Now - Get Rid of the Baggage In Your Relationships (NEW book to be released in November)
Make the investment in yourself and begin redefine your relationships today!
Guarantee: If after the first workshop you are not moved to Remove the Roadblocks 2 Relationships, you have the opportunity to request a full refund of your registration fee.